The occupational health examination system realizes functions such as management of examination contracts for employers, registration of basic information of workers exposed to toxic and harmful factors, on-site digital photography, collection of blood and urine specimens, registration of routine and laboratory test results, automatic collection of instrument data, examination evaluation, printing of examination reports, query analysis, and statistical reports. The occupational health examination system strictly follows the relevant laws and regulations of the Ministry of Health, and manages the examination period, occupational taboos, suspected cases, and observation objects. The occupational health examination system can effectively solve problems in occupational health examinations, such as incomplete information collection of examination personnel, inaccurate examination results, long waiting times in queues during the examination process, impersonation, and difficulty in managing original files. Establish an online version of the occupational health examination system, standardize occupational health examination examinations, improve the level of examination services, improve the efficiency of examination work, and reduce the labor intensity of examination physicians.
What are the pain points or difficulties in the work of occupational health examination system?
1. In the occupational health examination system, the types of toxins that the examinee is exposed to are different, and the required and detectable items are different, making it difficult to control;
2. The examinees have long waiting times in line, constantly complaining, and the service level is difficult to improve;
3. The physical examination results are written on paper reports, and the outpatient laboratory test form is pasted on the report form, which is time-consuming and laborious;
4. There is a possibility of confusion in the collection of samples or examination results among various examination departments in the occupational health examination system;
5. Problems such as impersonation during the physical examination process (especially during blood collection and chest X-ray examination) and difficulty in management;
6. The storage, archiving, querying, and statistics of paper materials are inconvenient;
7. The workload and workload of medical examiners in the occupational health examination system are high, and their efficiency is low;
在職業健康監測的對象中，崗前健康檢查的對象是指新入職（已入職、經入職體檢合格）或轉崗接觸職業病危害或有特殊情況的人員。健康要求。檢查的目的是排除職業禁忌癥。申請人受雇； 在職體檢是針對長期從事職業危害因素需要進行健康監測的勞動者。體檢的目的是及時發現職業病患者或疑似職業病患者或勞動者的其他異常健康變化。有職業禁忌的勞動者，通過動態觀察勞動者群體的健康變化，評價工作場所職業危害因素的控制效果； 離職時健康檢查的目的是準備轉崗或離職前的職業病危害工作或工作前的工作。檢查的目的是確定其不再接觸職業病危害時的健康狀況。
Among the objects of occupational health monitoring, the objects of pre employment health check refer to newly employed (already employed, qualified through on-the-job physical examination) or transferred personnel who have been exposed to occupational hazards or have special circumstances. Health requirements. The purpose of the examination is to eliminate occupational contraindications. The applicant is employed; On the job physical examination is aimed at workers who need to undergo health monitoring for long-term occupational hazards. The purpose of physical examination is to promptly detect other abnormal health changes in occupational disease patients or suspected occupational disease patients or workers. Workers with occupational taboos can evaluate the effectiveness of controlling occupational hazards in the workplace by dynamically observing the health changes of the worker population; The purpose of a health check upon resignation is to prepare for occupational hazard work or pre employment work before job transfer or resignation. The purpose of the examination is to determine its health condition when it is no longer in contact with occupational hazards.